Spacious, stately rarity, 20 minutes by car from the city center of Vienna: This castle-like property is centrally located in Maria Enzersdorf for sale:
This historic, listed manor house from the first half of the 17th century is located in the south of Vienna, 25 km or 30-minute drive from downtown St. Stephen`s Cathedral, in the center of Maira Enzersdorf yet quiet location. The country estate with park-like garden, mature trees and large meadow area offers a generous and prestigious living on approx. 680m² of living space and approx. 4,412m² of land. The "romantic house" takes its name from the romantic circle around the later canonized redemptorist Clemens Maria Hofbauer which traveled at the beginning of the 19th century there with like-minded people like Zacharias Werner and occasionally also Franz Schubert.
The core of the building dates from the 16th-17th centuries. The present form dates to 1744, when it was extended to a baroque three-winged structure. It has been preserved in its original character with arcades, real vaults, fireplace and tiled stoves, and has been continually updated to reflect the current state of the art. Thus, the original casement windows were constantly renovated, renewed the heater 2 years ago, continually repaired the tile roof, held water piping and electrical continuously on state of the art, some new hardwood floors installed etc. The kitchen and wet rooms to the state 30 years ago and can be redesigned to your own taste.
- three levels
- 680 m² living space
- approx. 3.500 m² park space
- 7 rooms (expandable to 8)
- living room with open fireplace and exit to the garden terrace
- 4 bathrooms
- 6 toilets
- wellness area with indoor pool, sauna with shower
- modern gas heating system (renewed in 2016, new boiler, pipes), central heating
- garage for three cars with automatic gate, accessible from the front garden with access directly into the house
- additional parking spaces within the estate, with automatic gate, too
- two car accesses (garage and large indoor parking)
- heating cellar, economic cellar, cellar compartment with fireplace
- garden terrace, barbecue place in the garden
- monument protection on the outside facade and the two stone statues (St. Nepomuk and St. Florian) in the interior. Remaining interior modification possible!
- seperate apartment for au-pair, guests or else
- quiet, sunny west orientation (garden side)
- safe room
- alarm system (connected to headlamps, currently not in use)
The house is entered via a large hall with a staircase. Here on the ground floor there is also access to the garage and a separate apartment with two rooms, a large bathroom, 2 toilets, a safe room and the swimming pool, sauna, wardrobe and the entrance to the basement. The house has a partial basement and the basement consists of a business cellar, wine cellar and boiler room. The heating system in the basement was renewed two years ago. A garage for 3 cars is directly accessible with an automatic gate from the front garden and with an access directly into the house. Currently, there are discussions with the community, whether additions are possible.
On the 1st floor is the prestigious living area with a hall, living room with large, open fireplace and access to the large, park-side terrace and exit to the garden park. This is followed by a dining room, office, library and a large kitchen. The first floor has a total of approx. 234 m² of living space. On the 2nd floor there are two large bedrooms, one of them with approx. 62 m² can be separated into two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two wardrobes, a hall. In total there are approx. 195 m² of living space. Kitchen and bathrooms are not up to date and can be designed to your own taste.
The house is currently inhabited, viewing is available by appointment, moving in within 3 months possible.